Facilities Committee Keeping our Building Clean
by Tom Ehlers
Your Facilities Team met Tuesday evening and developed a Coronavirus Action Plan, with the objective of strengthening the cleaning protocol for Good Samaritan. We used guidelines issued by King County Health and the CDC. You’ll notice a few changes when you arrive for worship:
- greeters will direct you to a hand-sanitizing station
- ushers will wear gloves to hand out bulletins
- all hymnals/Bibles/paper items will be removed from the pews
- the Welcome Desk will be relocated in the Narthex and used for a prayer request area
- the restroom doors will be propped open to minimize surface contact
- Coffee hour will include host/server pouring (no self-serve), use of paper cups, individually wrapped snacks and juice boxes for the children.
Behind the scenes, the pews will be cleaned before and after the service and the Prayer Corner will be used exclusively for 8:30 service (meaning no individual prayers during 10:30 service). There will also be more regular cleaning, and the sanctuary will be locked afterwards to minimize any exposure. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Facilities Team.
UPDATES FROM THE VESTRY
A Message from the Vestry – 1/19/2023
Results from Parish Survey by the Profile Committee If you missed the presentation of the results
A Message from the Vestry – 10/16/2022
Mthr. Charissa is our new Interim Rector! by Tom Ehlers - Sr. Warden, and Megan Anderson - Jr.
A Message from the Vestry – 08/13/22
A Message from the Vestry - August 13, 2022 Dear members and friends of Good