From the Rector: Various Updates
by Father Steve
The Guatemala Mission Team arrived at Seatac last evening around 6 pm, all 11 of us safe and in good spirits. We look forward to sharing our experiences with you on March 29 at 9:15 am during the formation hour. We are grateful for your prayers while we were in Guatemala. Keep us in your prayers this week as we re-enter the daily routines of life here and catch up on some sleep!
Updates to COVID-19 Response
- If you are sick, stay home. If symptoms such as fever, coughing, and headache persist, seek medical attention immediately.
- If you are in a high risk category, avoid large gatherings. High risk groups include people over 60, those who are immune-compromised, and person with chronic underlying medical conditions.
- Wash hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cough and sneeze into the elbow or into a tissue. Throw away the tissue immediately after use and wash hands.
- Practice social distancing. Keep as much distance between people, ideally maintain a distance of six feet or more.
- Refrain from hugs and handshakes.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces often and at least twice per day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me via email or phone. It’s good to be back home, and I look forward to seeing you face to face soon.
UPDATES FROM THE VESTRY
Rector Search Committee Update – 04/11/2023
Rector Search Committee Update - 4/11/2023 by Carol Stamper, Rector Search Committee Chair Rector Search Committee
Results from Parish Survey – A Message from the Vestry – 01/19/2023
Results from Parish Survey by the Profile Committee If you missed the presentation of the results
Interim Rector – A Message from the Vestry – 10/16/2022
Mthr. Charissa is our new Interim Rector! by Tom Ehlers - Sr. Warden, and Megan Anderson - Jr.
Transition – A Message from the Vestry – 08/13/2022
A Message from the Vestry - August 13, 2022 Dear members and friends of Good