at Good Samaritan
Christmas Eve, December 24th, 6pm & 10pm
6pm – Family Eucharist with Christmas Pageant & carols
10pm – Candlelight Eucharist with Choir
Christmas Day, December 25th, 9:30am
9:30am – Holy Eucharist with carols
8:00am – Holy Eucharist
9:15am – Sunday School for children and adults
10:30am – Holy Eucharist with choir and FREE NURSERY CARE with professional childcare providers during the service
5:00pm – Compline (youth focused but open to all)
5:15pm – Middle and High School youth group
to the Good Samaritan Episcopal Church website! At Good Samaritan you will find people from all walks of life who share in common the desire to encounter the living God and experience the life
-giving power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Wherever you are in your spiritual journey—wondering, full of faith, or somewhere in between—you are welcome at Good Samaritan!
- Children’s/Youth Minsitry Assessment Update – Sunday, December 4th at 9:15am
- Christmas Pageant Rehearsal – December 4th at 9:15am
- Habitat for Humanities Briefing – Sunday, December 4th at 11:45am
- Game Night – Friday, December 9th, 7pm
- Issaquah Meals – December 10th
- Membership 101 Coffee – December 11th at 9:15am
- Christmas Pageant Rehearsal – December 11th at 9:15am
- Service of Lessons and Carols – December 18th, 10:30am
- Christmas Pageant call time for participants – December 24th, 4pm
- Christmas Pageant and Holy Eucharist – December 24th, 5pm
- Christmas Eve Holy Eucharist with Choir – December 24th, 10pm
- Christmas Day Eucharist – December 25th, 9:30am
To learn about upcoming events, click here.
Open Enrollment for Good Samaritan School
We are currently enrolling for both our 2 1/2 year old program and our Fall 2016 program.
We offer Half Day, Full Day and Before and After School Programs. We serve children who are 30 months to 5 years old. Our flexible schedule allows you to enroll your child for the days and hours that work best for your family. Small class sizes. Great Rates. Loving Staff committed to educating the whole child. Consistent with the values of the Episcopal Church, we welcome all children regardless of race, religion, nationality or ethnic origin. All are welcome.
Enrollment for the school year beginning in the fall of 2017 will begin in January, 2017.
Would you like to…
Thanks to all who participated in our four weeks of celebration God’s blessings on our parish. If you plan to pledge and have not yet contacted us, we strongly encourage you to do so now. We want to include your pledge amount in the 2016 income. Please pledge online, stop by the office to pick up a pledge card or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again to all for the time, energy, spirit, and pledges. Your generosity supports God’s work in the world.