June 19 to Sept. 4
- 9:30am – Holy Eucharist with music and FREE NURSERY CARE with professional childcare givers during service
Beginning Sept. 11
- 8:00am – Holy Eucharist
- 9:15am – Sunday School for children and adult formation/education
- 10:30am – Holy Eucharist with choir and FREE NURSERY CARE with professional childcare givers during service
- 5:00pm – Holy Eucharist(youth-focused but open to all)
- 6:00pm – Middle and high school youth group
to the Good Samaritan Episcopal Church website! At Good Samaritan you will find people from all walks of life who share in common the desire to encounter the living God and experience the life
-giving power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Wherever you are in your spiritual journey—wondering, full of faith, or somewhere in between—you are welcome at Good Samaritan!
- 6 week sermon series on Paul’s letter to the Galatians – Sunday, May 29th to July 3rd
- Update on Parish Mission and Ministry Strategy, Sunday, June 26th -9:30am service
- Facilities Team meeting – Tuesday, July 5th, 6:30pm
- Game Night- Friday, July 8th at 7pm
- Outreach: Issaquah Meals –Saturday, July 9th. Cook @ 2pm, Serve @ 5pm
- Good Sam Summer Cookout – Sunday, July 10th, following the 9:30am service
- “You’re Voting for Who?” – Sunday, July 17th, 9:30am service
- Youth Mission Trip Commissioning – Sunday, July 17th, 9:30am service
- Final Mission Trip meeting – July 17th, following the 9:30am service
- Senior High Youth Mission Trip – July 23-29
- Sermon led by Bob & Debbie Tenace – Sunday, July 31, 9:30am service
- Instructed Eucharist – Sunday, August 7
- Martin Baptism – August 14, 9:30am service
- Growth Group Launch Dinner – August 28th, 5pm, at the Tenace’s home
To learn about upcoming events, click here.
Open Enrollment for Good Samaritan School
We are currently enrolling for both our 2 1/2 year old program and our Fall 2016 program.
We offer Half Day, Full Day and Before and After School Programs. We serve children who are 30 months to 5 years old. Our flexible schedule allows you to enroll your child for the days and hours that work best for your family. Small class sizes. Great Rates. Loving Staff committed to educating the whole child. Consistent with the values of the Episcopal Church, we welcome all children regardless of race, religion, nationality or ethnic origin. All are welcome.
Enrollment for the school year beginning in the fall of 2016 will begin in January, 2016.
1757 – 244th Avenue NE
Sammamish, WA 98074
Thanks to all who participated in our four weeks of celebration God’s blessings on our parish.
If you plan to pledge and have not yet contacted us, we strongly encourage you to do so now. We want to include your pledge amount in the 2016 income. Please pledge online, stop by the office to pick up a pledge card or email email@example.com.
Thank you again to all for the time, energy, spirit, and pledges. Your generosity supports God’s work in the world.
Would you like to…